🌟 Horticultural Apprentice Gardener
🗺 Grove Place Village Ltd, Nursling
⏰ Full time
The ideal candidate will be looking to develop a career in grounds maintenance, horticulture and be happy to go to college one day per week to enhance the onsite learning from our experienced team. We are looking to exceed the usual apprentice salary guidelines for the right person.
✅ Desired skills and qualifications: - Good communication skills and able to follow instruction and work on own initiative when required.
- Honest & trustworthy, hardworking and a desire to learn about grounds maintenance and gardens.
- GCSE or equivalent D/3 or above maths & English
🌟 Accident Repair Technician Apprentice
🗺 1 Touch Repair Ltd, Eastleigh
⏰ Full time, Monday - Friday
💰 £240.00 per week
A Multi-Skilled Vehicle Accident Repair Technician repairs all elements of a vehicle after it has taken some type of collision damage. This will involve learning the skills required to take an accident damaged vehicle through various stages of repair to the pre-accident condition.
✅ Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Manual skills, efficient, communication, eager to learn and team work.
- To have achieved GCSE maths and English or equivalent to Level A*-D/9-3 before completing apprenticeship.
📥 Via Gov.uk website Ref. 172584 https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/
🌟 Gas Engineer Apprentice
🗺 iHeat Solutions Ltd, Romsey
⏰ Full time
💰 To be agreed
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career as a Gas Engineer! Starting as a Gas engineering Apprentice working directly for iHeat Solutions Ltd under a qualified mentor and supervisor, you will be given exposure to a range of work to support your learning.
✅ Desired qualifications:
- GCSEs at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths, English & a science are desirable however all candidates will be considered on a case by case basis and will be invited in to attend an Initial
Assessment day at Steve Willis Training.
📥 Via Government website: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship - Ref. 1732897
🌟 IT Apprentice
🗺 Dyer & Butler, Nursling
⏰ Full time
💰 £9,009.00 - £16,302.00
Are you an IT enthusiast looking to kick start your career? Then this could be an apprenticeship for you! Baltic Apprenticeships are delighted to be partnering up with Dyer and Butler who are looking to take on a passionate IT apprentice.
✅Desired skills & qualifications:
- Able to communicate at all levels within the company and prioritise your work.
- ‘Hands on’, flexible and pro-active approach, and a willingness to learn. Demonstrate an understanding of PC hardware setup and configuration.
- Enthusiastic about building a career in IT. Be a strong troubleshooter/problem solver.
- Grade 4 GCSE in Maths or equivalent is required
📥 Via Government website: Ref. 1735217